Ever noticed that no website ever focuses on you?
That’s where we’re different.
You’re the traveller, we want to get to know you.
We may be a small company, but that means you get a lot of attention!
We want to find out what you really want to do or see, and also that sense of what you like, what were the gems from previous trips that have stuck?
This might be your first trip to Scotland, or your twenty-first. You might be a secret history geek, a photographer or a musician; a munro-bagger or a castle-grabber. You might be all of the above and more! What you have in common is that you want to get away from the crowds, delve deep into our country, and discover your own Scotland.
Our aim is to create an extraordinary experience of Scotland – but it has to be your extraordinary experience of Scotland. Personal, lasting memories, conversations, connections, slowing the pace down.
Don’t worry, the days will still be packed full… of meaningful moments.
And once it’s all over…? Well, we’ll start planning for your next visit. Too many doors will have opened in your mind – you’ll want to keep coming back again and again.
Why shouldn’t we just drive ourselves?
You could! And there are lots of suggested Scotland itineraries out there that will help you. We’re always happy to chat and give you some pointers too.
So what are the benefits of booking a tour through us?
- We plan an itinerary with you, according to your likes and dislikes.
- That means that you won’t waste time visiting places that might be well-advertised, but aren’t really your cup of tea…
- …meaning that you have more time to discover a Scotland that is unique to you.
- Then once you’re here, you will receive a warm Scottish welcome from your guide who will look after you throughout your time with us. No worries about getting from A to B in time for a tour or a ferry. No worries about driving on our wiggly, narrow roads. No worries about where the next cake stop, toilet stop or fuel stop is.
- Basically no worries…
- Then if the weather isn’t behaving, our guide can adapt the plan to help you make the most of it anyway.
- And because we live here, we know people. We get access to places that you couldn’t on your own, to events that you’d probably never hear about, and to stories that you might never imagine.
Through us, you can discover the extraordinary.