We strongly recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy as soon as you have booked your tour with us.
A travel insurance policy protects you and your holiday arrangements from the unexpected before and during your tour. It is your responsibility to decide what cover you need, but we recommend your policy should include cover for emergency medical costs, cancellation or curtailment of your tour, personal belongings/baggage and personal liability:
- In the event of emergency rescue and medical care and/or repatriation from a tour due to injury or medical emergency, any evacuation and medical costs will be borne by the client.
- If you need to cancel your tour with us then you may lose some or all of the money you have paid.
- All luggage and personal equipment are, at all times, at your own risk. We will not be responsible whatsoever for any loss, damage to your luggage and/or personal equipment.
- We are covered by public liability insurance up to a maximum of £2,000,000 in any one event with MG Insurance Consultants Ltd.
- We accept no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our negligence, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the tour cost.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out your tour if such failure is: attributable to anyone other than a guide working on behalf of Infinite Scotland; unforeseeable or unavoidable and attributed to a third party; a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, reasonably beyond our control; a result of an event which we, even with all due care, could not foresee.
More details on liability and insurance can be found in our full Terms & Conditions.