We offer bespoke private tours for solo travellers and small groups of families and friends, tailor-made especially for you.
Prices start at £575 per day for a driver-guide for up to 6 guests.
*We also cater for larger groups – if this is you, please get in touch for a chat.
- Full itinerary planning, with you and for you;
- A driver-guide and vehicle* for the duration of your trip;
- Special “experiential” visits or tours, planned directly by us with the supplier on your behalf;
- Fuel, tariffs, insurance (public liability and vehicle).
What’s not included
- Accommodation – though we can give you suggestions for each destination;
- Travel to the agreed starting point, and away from the agreed end point;
- Travel insurance (your own);
- Admission fees to sites of interest – we keep these out of the price in case you change your mind at any point during the trip and just want to put your feet up;
- All of our vehicles are Executive-class sedans or people-carriers, comfortable and spacious enough for you and your luggage.
- They are all fitted with air-conditioning and heating, as well as a PA sound system – all the better to hear your guide, or our wonderful Scottish music.
- If you’ve already got a driver and vehicle, we can still help to plan or fine-tune your itinerary and provide a brilliant guide to look after you – just get in touch for our “step-on” rates.
For full Terms & Conditions, including payment terms, click here.
What can we do?
What can’t you do? It’s an Infinite Scotland – Discover the Extraordinary!
To give you some ideas, we’ve created some suggested itineraries to browse.
These are designed to give you a flavour of what is possible, but none of the tours are fixed – this is all about you.
Different elements can be combined in different ways to create your own extraordinary experience of Scotland, and of course there are an infinite number of possibilities that we haven’t even mentioned yet.
We love to include experiences and activities in our tours, to really give you that sense of living and breathing Scotland. These could include:
- Food and drink tours, tastings and meeting the producers
- Immersing yourself in Scotland’s spectacular scenery on hikes to suit all fitness levels and abilities
- Canoeing or kayaking on one of our beautiful and peaceful lochs (lakes) or around our sheltered coastline
- Pony trekking through our stunning hills and forests
- Wildlife tours, walking or in an off-road vehicle or on a boat
- “Make your own” craft courses, whether woodwork, felting or other hand-crafts
- “Eat your own” cookery courses sometimes even in the home of a professional chef!
- or what about a dinner cruise on your very own private yacht (well, for the evening!) as you sail into the sunset…?
You can be sure that, whatever your tour, it will come with stunning landscapes, incredible history, rich culture, delicious local produce and a fair old smattering of folklore.