First of all, we love solo travel! So much freedom of choice, and so many opportunities to meet interesting folk along the way.
With your own private guide, of course, you won’t really be travelling solo. It’s always nice to have company after all. But we also appreciate that it’s nice to have your own space too, and we are always sensitive to that.
The best thing to start with is to get to know each other – so please get in touch and let’s chat.
*Special rates available for solo travellers
SMALL GROUP TOUR
September 8-17, 2024
Travelling solo but want to join a group of likeminded travellers?
We are delighted to work hand-in-hand with small group travel specialists, As You Like It Tours, to deliver their annual trip to Scotland. We apply exactly the same private-travel philosophy of hidden gems and meaningful moments, and you will be travelling with like-minded, independent travellers – but with the added bonus of sharing not just the experiences, but the cost of what is a unique, bespoke tour!
- Exploring Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Visiting Stirling Castle and Blair Castle
- Strolling through St Andrews’ ancient ruins and university precinct (and the golf course if you wish!)
- The sights and sounds of a traditional Highland Games
- A unique private visit to a remote Highland hill farm
- “Meet the makers” coffee and chocolate tasting
- Ruined clan castles and prehistoric stone circles
- Time at leisure to explore award winning independent bookshops, distilleries, bakeries and hikes by Highland lochs and waterfalls
- Or simply relax with a book in your cosy Highland home!
If this sounds like just what you are looking for, please contact Jean Spearman on +1-864-723-3488 firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please mention Infinite Scotland in your enquiry